I have been a huge fan of Kiehl’s face products for a couple of years now but they are quite expensive. My regular followers will know most of my skincare contains high street products with brands such as The Ordinary and B. Skincare by Super drug amongst my favourites (you can see a full skincare review here). However, I treat myself to the Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate and Midnight Recovery Concentrate and I really love these two products and notice a huge difference to my skin when I use them. So I thought in today’s post I would review them for you.
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate
£38.00 for 30ml from Feelunique
- Enriched with Natural ingredients, Ginger Root, Sunflower Oil & Tamanu Oil.
- Improves dullness, fine lines & skin texture.
- Lightweight & quickly absorbed.
- Look Radiant & youthfully awakened day in, day out
- Helps to support the skin’s natural defense system – for visibly healthy, revived looking skin.
The Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate is a yellow coloured oil. It comes in a recyclable glass bottle and has a droplet on the lid. It has the most beautiful citrus smell. I apply a drop to my palms and rub them together to distribute the oil over my palms. I then gently press the oil into my whole face and neck. My skin loves this product. I can feel it absorbing in as soon as I apply it. The oil makes my skin glow and look so radiant and healthy and I noticed this after the first use. I apply it after my serums and before my moisturiser. I have had no oiliness from using this product as it absorbs into my skin perfectly.
It is pricey but I have just repurchased my second bottle. The first one lasted 6 months. It lives up to all of it’s claims and really is a beautiful product which is why I like treating myself to this.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate
£38.00 for 30ml from Feelunique
- Enriched with Squalane, Evening Primrose Oil, Omega-6 Fatty Acids and Essential Oils including Lavender, theformula provides a boost of intensive moisture to dehydrated skin.
- The formula instantly penetrates the skin surface to help replenish it with moisture.
- Designed to work through the night to help make skin hydrated, supple and soft.
- Younger-looking radiant skin by morning.
- Replenishes skin with moisture.
- 99.8% naturally derived ingredients.
- Boosts the texture and tone fo your skin.
After being so impressed with the Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate I decided to treat myself to the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate as I had read so many great reviews about it and I was not disappointed! I apply two drops of this to my palm and press it into my skin, like I do with the daily concentrate. This has a relaxing mild lavender smell. I apply it after my serums and retinol. It can be worn under moisturiser or alone. I wear it alone as I find it really hydrating and I do not need to use a moisturiser after it. Again, this oil really makes my skin look radiant and glow. When I wake in the morning my skin is still really plumb, radiant and hydrated. It is not oily at all. This also lives up to all claims.
I am really happy using these products and feel they make the most impact to how my skin looks. My Ordinary serums help target specific problems like fine lines and ageing but these Kiehl’s concentrates make my skin look, glowing, radiant and plump. I notice when I have not used these product as my skin does not glow and can look a bit hydrated and dull.
I hope you enjoyed my post. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog www.islandbeautyjunkie.com so you don’t miss out on any exciting beauty and skincare posts. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Thanks for reading x